To provide leadership, networking, communication, and education to members in establishing and supporting standards of excellence in equal employment opportunity programs and affirmative action compliance.
- To provide assistance in the professional development of every member.
- To provide leadership in establishing and supporting standards of excellence in every phase of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action compliance.
- To assist members in valuing and leading a diverse work force.
- To serve as a focal point for the exchange of data and information within an outside membership or organization.
- To foster and strengthen the partnership among the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and other government agencies with private industry to enhance cooperative efforts in a proactive way.